Chapter 4 (January 3, 2023)

What's up, guys! Happy new year everyone! I apologize that I've been quiet these past months because I just have a five-month break from releasing music. Last October 2022, I was Anywhere with an accompanying music video; it was fine wine! We're celebrating friendship and belongingness because that song that I wrote was dedicated actually to my YOUTHLive fam actually and I really miss them now even though we had a SATJAM party last December 17th and I performed actually with the said song and the medley of Taylor Swift's Out of the woods on the vast stage at the ground floor of Greenhills Christian Fellowship. After that, we had great conversations and fellow performances from my friends and as the program lasted as smoothly as it flows, I really miss that show like I'm watching SuperBowl halftime actually even though it's not January (but now it's January) I can't wait Rihanna will perform! Anyways we celebrated Christmas and New year's with my family, sadly, I struggled with Asthma on the last 27th and I lost my voice eventually... I was supposed to have an Instagram Livestream for New Year's Eve for my upcoming projects this 2023... however, asthma happens. I have no choice but to cancel it, but I did not give up to announce it here that I have a new song this March and it's going to be called, Sunrise, and there's an EP so have you to stay tuned... That's it guys thank u for reading this I'm gonna upload this immediately... love u guys and will see you again until I see you! xoxo


Sincerely yours,

Serotonin Adviser

Comments

Popular Posts