Chapter 2 (July 25, 2022)

 Hey guys, I'm back y'all, it's me again, Serotonin Adviser, you know what I missed blogging for a couple of months spent recording and working on my music for the past few weeks. Anyways, thank you for supporting me as Kevin C., the brand I used to be, the artist I want to be, a dance-pop icon kidding! It's been a while since I released some remixes from the original recordings and mostly from my singles from my latest album, PURE EAR CANDY. Right now, I released the remixed version of Wildheart, which is the official fifth single on the album, you can find it anywhere on Spotify or other streaming platforms. So yeah, and I'm currently serving on Youthlive at Greenhills Christian Fellowship lately as part of a tech (switcher), we are team (for those who welcomed and assist their guests before entering the fellowship hall which is our audi a at the church, so we start at 5pm, we had a countdown 10 mins prior to the live stream, since it's hybrid and the covid surge is ongoing, we have to keep going by safety precautions by social distancing and wearing face masks. Every week we have a meeting on Discord, it's called teams night and it's fun to join it's on Tuesdays also we had prayer nights every Monday plus we have meeting prior to this event so that we can talk about our preparations for tomorrow's worship time and our call time is at 11am. I used to go there at 10:30 as early as I could just for you know, I have meetings prior to youthlive, I have Ygroups at 1pm with our fellow pastor and fellow artist, Pastor John Paul Kabuhat (JP Kabuhat he has a Spotify so grab a listen), and also joined with my fellow friends, I usually called them, "Industry friends" cause we're in the same field which is music and we're in the field of Independent music like Oz (Oz Kabuhat) you can search him on Spotify, or Lucas Miguel, and Milo (from Beatless). Also, we have Enzo, Luis, and more... So yeah we formed our group in the first quarter of the pandemic last 2020 online. I'm a little bit shy and candid on how we can get close as a group because I admit I'm not friendly but also I just realized that you have to be kind and communicating with other people is really relaxing therapy for me because we could share ideas but also we can learn from their experiences too just like in our Ygroup or in Youthlive, we can share ideas, I may be stubborn but I listen (mostly musicians' mistakes that they usually not avoid) may be an application for my career right now as a performer and also as a songwriter (for example, when you perform, make sure that you have to learn to appreciate of performing by giving its purpose and the eye contact of the audience!) also do not attempt to distract the audience or vice versa (in case you need to). In songwriting, it is important to have an open-minded stimulation in your mind by brainstorming with your fellow friends, lately, I've been sending demos from my fellow friends, oz, and Lucas, which is called, Anywhere, and I'm done recording it, which is part of my deluxe edition of Pure ear candy which will release on October alongside my rendition of Bruce Springsteen's 1984 hit, Dancing in the Dark. That's it guys thank you for reading this blog it may be long but at the same time,
you can apply to it. Thank you and have a good day!!


Sincerely yours,

Serotonin Adviser

Comments

Popular Posts