Chapter 3 (October 3, 2022)

 Good day! I miss you guys already! And now we're heading to the end of the year y'all, I just want to thank you for supporting me as Kevin C. for 2 years of my career since my debut was released in September 2020, it is an overwhelming feeling until now that I made it progressively control on what I'm doing today, to my genre, to my brand, and to my fans as well. And now we're in Chapter three which I waited to write for so long because I want to make it autobiographical as possible, thanks to the friends who really supported me as well. I really like my audience to show my authentic self until now and grab my own confidence which I found it throughout my palms so thank you. Now recently I released my second cover from Bruce Springsteen's 1984 hit, Dancing in the Dark last September 23rd coincidentally, I intend to release it there as his tribute for his birthday he has also a new album which will be on November 11th. And now I'm focusing on promoting and considering it as a Dance-pop anthem second to the last song that considered me a Pop star, The Equation (Funk Remix) with Anacreous and also with my friend, Oz Kabuhat. Now I'm going to reissue my second album with special bonus tracks including the Equation as well on October 28 alongside introducing my next single which is gonna released soon, another dance-pop anthem, "Anywhere". After this all of the promotions, I might take a 5-month break cause I just want to focus on my mental health and my time as well, as long as I get back I'll be super duper ready right now, I'm currently focusing on my studies right now as Business Administration on a marketing course, and I finished with our prelims and focused to our college week this Oct 17 (In which I was invited by our batch to join for quiz bee: which I'm nervous and excited as well!) so I hope I'll consider this as an enthusiastic experience for me because it's ok if you lose, at least you learn from it! That's it guys I hope you learn from my Serotonin Adviser's advise throughout this chapter y'all thank you and see you again next time!



Comments

Popular Posts