Chapter 1 (June 17, 2022)

 Hey guys! It's me!! I'm back on a new website but my name again is Serotonin Adviser, the one and the only y'all. It's 2am here in the Philippines and I just want to prove to myself now that I really love blogs, first of all, I really miss writing my personal moments here every time when I feel sad or tired, because I want to share what I feel, right now I just got recorded my new song called "Reptile" for my upcoming third studio album, anyways, PURE EAR CANDY is out now don't forget to stream it or I'll get mad, Kidding!! I'm Kevin C. still anyways. You know what I just realized that I already found my brand in my music which is Dance-Pop, my forte probably upbeat songs, heavy synths, and catchy hooks that easily play at some clubs that I've never discovered since the beginning of my career (my friends always told me that) so thank you! and That's it guys thank you with a short message for all, this is the beginning and I hope we will stay infinite! Goodbye and goodnight xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts